The newly founded company ATC energo provides the CONTEG GROUP with dynamic development in the area of LV and HV wiring, cooling, monitoring, and light-current cabling technologies.
Its team of leading specialists in project planning and the implementation of technological units, along with its newly built technological base equipped for producing switchboards, constitute the prerequisites for fulfilling all customer demands in the area of substations, transformer stations, and energy centers.
ATC energo designs, implements and services the following technological units:
- substations, transformer stations,
- heavy-current cabling in technological buildings,
- engine generators, including fuel economy,
- electrical wiring for powering cooling systems,
- monitoring and management systems for energy and technological systems,
- lightning rods, fire penetration sealing systems